Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs, services, and installs hydraulic door closers, using machines and handtools: Disassembles closers, using handtools and vise.
- 2) Immerses parts in solution of caustic soda and water to clean parts.
- 3) Removes encrusted dirt and rust, using electric rotary wire brush and grinding wheel.
- 4) Replaces worn or broken parts.
- 5) Fabricates parts, using lathes, drill presses, shaping and milling machines, and precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and scales.
- 6) Welds cracked closer casings, using acetylene torch.
- 7) Fills oil chamber and packs spindle with leather washers.
- 8) Paints finished door closer.
Is being a "DOOR-CLOSER MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOOR-CLOSER MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOOR-CLOSER MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOOR-CLOSER MECHANIC"
Job Number: 3070