"DOOR ASSEMBLER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles prepared machined parts into doors, according to prescribed patterns, using glue, maul, and jig: Spaces glue-discharge pipes to correspond with dowel holes in stiles, using wrench and sample stile.
- 2) Places stile on edge of glue tank and depresses pedal to fill dowel holes with glue.
- 3) Drops glued stile horizontally with dowel holes up into jig on floor.
- 4) Grasps rails and panels, in sequence, from stacks behind glue tank and aligns protruding dowels from each piece into glued holes of stile on floor.
- 5) Taps pieces with maul to start dowels into holes.
- 6) Glues and places second stile over protruding dowel pins of rails and panels and drives assembly partially together with maul.
- 7) Tips door on bottom edge and stacks door vertically against rack for removal to CLAMPER.
Is being a "DOOR ASSEMBLER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOOR ASSEMBLER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOOR ASSEMBLER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOOR ASSEMBLER I"
Job Number: 3068