Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Bathes dogs in preparation for grooming: Combs and cuts out heavy mats from dog's coat, using barber shears and steel comb.
- 2) Brushes fur to remove dead skin, using dog brush.
- 3) Draws bath water and regulates temperature.
- 4) Washes dog, using perfumed soap or shampoo and handbrush and repeats process until dog is clean.
- 5) Dries dog, using towel and electric drier.
- 6) Cleans animals' quarters.
- 7) May trim and shape dog's coat and clip toenails, using scissors and clippers.
Is being a "DOG BATHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOG BATHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOG BATHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOG BATHER"
Job Number: 3060