Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Doffs bobbins of yarn from spindles of spinning, twisting, or roving frames: Pushes button to stop machine and depresses pedal to lower ring bar, allowing yarn to wind around base of spindle to facilitate restarting.
- 2) Removes full bobbins of yarn from machine spindles, deposits yarn in handtruck, and places empty bobbins on spindles of machine.
- 3) Releases pedal to raise ring bar, starts machine, and pieces up breaks in roving or ties breaks in yarn ends.
- 4) Records information, such as doff time, date, and initials to complete company form.
- 5) Applies grease or oil to rings, using finger or oilcan.
- 7) May brush waste from machine.
- 8) May be designated according to machine doffed as Slubber Doffer; Spinning Doffer; Twister Doffer.
Is being a "DOFFER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOFFER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOFFER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOFFER"
Job Number: 3059