Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, directs, and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met: Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- 2) Schedules due dates for drawings, specifications, software, technical manuals, and other documents.
- 3) Monitors status of project to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule.
- 4) Reviews and verifies project documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
- 5) Submits project documentation to management for approval, and transmits approved documents to customer.
- 6) Confers with engineers, managers, customers, and others to discuss project, prepare documents, or modify contract schedules.
Is being a "DOCUMENTATION ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOCUMENTATION ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOCUMENTATION ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOCUMENTATION ENGINEER"
Job Number: 3056