"DOCUMENT PREPARER, MICROFILMING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares documents, such as brochures, pamphlets, and catalogs, for microfilming, using paper cutter, photocopying machine, rubber stamps, and other work devices: Cuts documents into individual pages of standard microfilming size and format when allowed by margin space, using paper cutter or razor knife.
- 2) Reproduces document pages as necessary to improve clarity or to reduce one or more pages into single page of standard microfilming size, using photocopying machine.
- 3) Stamps standard symbols on pages or inserts instruction cards between pages of material to notify MICROFILM-CAMERA OPERATOR of special handling, such as manual repositioning, during microfilming.
- 4) Prepares cover sheet and document folder for material and index card for company files indicating information, such as firm name and address, product category, and index code, to identify material.
- 5) Inserts material to be filmed in document folder and files folder for processing according to index code and filming priority schedule.
Is being a "DOCUMENT PREPARER, MICROFILMING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOCUMENT PREPARER, MICROFILMING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOCUMENT PREPARER, MICROFILMING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOCUMENT PREPARER, MICROFILMING"
Job Number: 3054