Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates motorboat to transport passengers or cargo to and from anchored amphibious airplanes and operates tractor to remove planes from water: Loads cargo or directs passengers aboard motorboat.
- 2) Pilots boat to plane or dock and discharges cargo or passengers.
- 3) Positions wheeled beaching gear at end of ramp in water and, standing in water, pushes and pulls plane over ramping gear.
- 4) Drives tractor to draw plane and gear up ramp onto shore for removal to hangar.
- 5) Cleans plane interiors and exteriors.
Is being a "DOCK HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOCK HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOCK HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOCK HAND"
Job Number: 3051