Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that automatically divide, round, proof, and shape dough into units of specified size and weight, according to work order, preparatory to baking: Presses buttons and turns dials or handcranks to start machines and to adjust capacity of dividing compartments and speed of feeding conveyor on dividing machine.
- 2) Weighs units of dough, using balance scale, and adjusts machine when units vary from standard.
- 3) Scoops flour or starch into sifters which automatically dust units of dough to prevent sticking.
- 4) Observes progress of units of dough through machines that automatically round, proof, and shape dough.
- 5) Turns rheostats to control speed of proofing and molding machine conveyors.
- 6) Inspects shaped units of dough as they are ejected into pans from molding machine and discards misshapen units.
- 7) May place dough in pans by hand, position pans in racks, and push racks to holding area for proofing.
- 8) May fill reservoir of automatic feeding device with seeds, such as sesame, caraway, and poppy seeds, when processing buns.
- 9) May be designated according to machine tended as Molding-Machine Operator.
Is being a "DIVIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIVIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIVIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIVIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3049