Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Computes, records, and pays dividends to customers of brokerage firm: Reviews stock records and reports to determine customer stock ownership on record date.
- 2) Totals stock owned by customers and computes dividends due, using calculator.
- 3) Records dividends due, and enters information into customer accounts, using computer.
- 4) Reviews customer accounts to obtain dividend payment instructions, and pays dividends and interest due to customers.
- 5) Solves dividend related problems with customer accounts, applying knowledge of policies and procedures concerning payment of dividends and interest.
- 6) May perform other clerical tasks such as filing, typing, and operating office machines.
Is being a "DIVIDEND CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIVIDEND CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIVIDEND CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIVIDEND CLERK"
Job Number: 3047