Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds, describes, and identifies fish enclosed in aquarium or community fish tank for public amusement: Dons diving suit and helmet and drops to floor of tank to feed fish on scheduled show periods.
- 2) Circulates among fish and delivers running commentary over sound system to amuse audience.
- 3) Identifies for audience species of fish being fed, such as bat rays, sawfish, and sharks, and describes briefly life history of individual specimens, based on prepared text.
- 4) Cleans bottom of tank, using suction hose, and clears algae from windows inside tank, using scrubbing brushes.
- 5) Observes and reports diseased, injured, or dead fish.
- 6) Gives routine medical treatment to fish as directed.
Is being a "DIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIVER"
Job Number: 3044