Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Helps DIVER into diving suit, inspects diving equipment, and maintains communications with submerged DIVER by lifeline or telephone: Helps DIVER into suit equipped with hardshell headpiece, breathing hose, belt and breast weights, and leaded feet.
- 2) Examines equipment to ensure no obstructions in airhose and communication line exist and that air pressure is in accordance with DIVER'S specifications.
- 3) Hands equipment to DIVER and helps diver into water.
- 4) Attends lifeline and telephone to receive signals from DIVER, such as tugs on lifeline and instructions on telephone, to pull in or let out lifeline and airhose.
- 5) Maintains check on time diver is submerged, weather conditions, and air compressor to ensure safety of DIVER.
- 6) May be assigned only to letting out and taking in airhose and be designated Hose Tender.
Is being a "DIVER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIVER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIVER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIVER HELPER"
Job Number: 3045