"DISTRICT EXTENSION SERVICE AGENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in agricultural or home economics services of agricultural extension program within group of counties: Determines methods and procedures or services and assigns tasks to workers according to extension program policies.
- 2) Examines county methods and procedures to evaluate content and effectiveness of services within district.
- 3) Delivers lectures to groups, such as commercial and community organizations, and directs county extension workers to deliver lectures to publicize and promote extension services activities.
- 4) Reviews personnel data and recommends personnel action, such as hiring and discharging workers and adjusting salaries.
- 5) Prepares, or assists in preparing, activity and planning reports and directs county extension workers to prepare reports.
- 6) May formulate or assist in formulating budget requests to obtain operating funds.
- 7) May be designated according to field of specialization as District Agricultural Agent; District Home Economics Agent.
Is being a "DISTRICT EXTENSION SERVICE AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISTRICT EXTENSION SERVICE AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISTRICT EXTENSION SERVICE AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISTRICT EXTENSION SERVICE AGENT"
Job Number: 3039