Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and routes various types of printed material: Assembles specified number of forms, manuals, or circulars for each addressee as indicated by distribution tables or instructions.
- 2) Wraps, ties, or places material in envelopes, boxes, or other containers.
- 3) Stamps, types, or writes addresses on packaged materials.
- 4) Forwards packages by mail, messenger, or through message center.
- 5) Keeps records of materials sent.
- 6) May requisition and store materials to maintain stock.
Is being a "DISTRIBUTING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISTRIBUTING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISTRIBUTING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISTRIBUTING CLERK"
Job Number: 3033