Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Marks surface of furniture with crayon or strikes surface with rough edged object, such as chain, broken bottle, or rock, to distress furniture finish: Reads work ticket to ascertain items to be distressed or receives oral instructions from supervisor.
- 2) Swings chain against surface of furniture to cause dents in surface.
- 3) Taps surface with wooden hammer containing protruding nails to produce pattern of holes in surface.
- 4) Scrapes pointed end of metal rod across surface to produce random scratches.
- 5) Marks surface with crayon to produce desired antique finish.
- 6) May apply stain to wood furniture to produce antique effect.
Is being a "DISTRESSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISTRESSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISTRESSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISTRESSER"
Job Number: 3032