"DISTILLERY WORKER, GENERAL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans, transports and applies identifying data on steel drums in liquor distilling plant, performing any combination of following duties: Cleans interior of metal drums, using steam-cleaning apparatus, or interiors of barrels by rinsing them with water and alcohol.
- 2) Stencils identifying information on barrelheads, using paint brush or spray gun to paint over cut-out stencils, or cuts identifying information on barrelheads, using metal dies and mallet.
- 3) Paints or scrapes heads of used barrels to remove identifying information.
- 4) Removes bungs from drums, using wrench or chisel and hammer.
- 5) Rolls barrels into position for filling.
- 6) Empties barrels or drums filled with liquor into dumping trough.
- 7) Stamps serial numbers on barrelheads, using hand-stamping machine.
- 8) Empties cartons of empty whiskey bottles on conveyor belt for filling.
- 9) Stacks cartons filled with whiskey bottles.
- 10) Repairs damaged cartons, using adhesive tape to cover tears and rips in cartons.
- 11) Removes metal sealing rings from improperly labeled whiskey bottles preparatory to removal of labels.
- 12) May be known according to specific work performed as Barrel Cutter; Barrel Roller; Barrel Scraper; Bung Remover; Carton Repairer; Drum Cleaner; Drum Sealer; Dumper.
Is being a "DISTILLERY WORKER, GENERAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISTILLERY WORKER, GENERAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISTILLERY WORKER, GENERAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISTILLERY WORKER, GENERAL"
Job Number: 3030