Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates and assembles parts to manufacture smoking pipe sales displays: Traces pattern or sketch onto construction material or marks dimensions of parts on material, using ruler and pencil.
- 2) Cuts out display parts along marked lines, using machines such as bandsaw and variety saw.
- 3) Wipes stain on parts, using rag, or applies paint or varnish, using portable spray gun.
- 4) Places parts in specified sequence and assembles parts to form displays, using pneumatic stapler.
- 5) Assembles packing carton, inserts display into carton, and seals carton, using pneumatic stapler.
- 6) Attaches shipping information to carton, using pneumatic stapler, or writes address on carton, using crayon.
Is being a "DISPLAY FABRICATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISPLAY FABRICATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISPLAY FABRICATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISPLAY FABRICATOR"
Job Number: 3021