Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs displays, using paper, cloth, plastic, and other material to decorate streets, fairgrounds, buildings, and other places for celebrations, fairs, and special occasions: Confers with client regarding budget, theme, materials, colors, emblem styles, and related factors.
- 2) Plans display and sketches rough design for client's approval.
- 3) Selects stock decorations or directs construction according to design concepts.
- 4) May construct decorations.
- 5) May direct and supervise workers who put up decorations.
- 6) May design, draw, paint, or sketch backgrounds and fixtures made of wood, cardboard, paper, plaster, canvas, or other material for use in windows or interior displays and be designated Display Artist.
- 7) May specialize in designing outdoor displays and be designated Display Designer, Outside.
Is being a "DISPLAY DESIGNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISPLAY DESIGNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISPLAY DESIGNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISPLAY DESIGNER"
Job Number: 3020