"DISPATCHER, SERVICE OR WORK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dispatches workers, such as TROUBLE SHOOTERS II; LINE REPAIRERS; and STREET-LIGHT REPAIRERS for normal maintenance or emergency repairs to electric-power transmission and distribution lines and related equipment: Receives trouble calls from police, fire departments, and company offices.
- 2) Records time, location, and nature of trouble and relays information to workers assigned to area in which work occurs, using telephone or radio.
- 3) Receives work reports and makes reassignments.
- 4) Informs work crews of changes in weather conditions and system status affecting safety, and answers questions requiring knowledge of system layout and electric equipment operation and repair.
- 5) Relays and records all messages between line crews and LOAD DISPATCHER concerning switching operations.
- 6) May requisition supplies.
- 7) May dispatch workers to answer customer service calls.
Is being a "DISPATCHER, SERVICE OR WORK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISPATCHER, SERVICE OR WORK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISPATCHER, SERVICE OR WORK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISPATCHER, SERVICE OR WORK"
Job Number: 3014