"DISPATCHER, SECURITY GUARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dispatches security personnel to client's site for private, protective-service firm: Reads posted orders to ascertain personnel requirements and notifies guards of work assignments and changes in instructions by telephone.
- 2) Posts assignment information on dispatch board.
- 3) Compiles and records data for dispatch, payroll, billings, and personnel records.
- 4) May issue regular and special equipment to guards.
- 5) May interview applicants and recommend hiring or hire guards.
Is being a "DISPATCHER, SECURITY GUARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISPATCHER, SECURITY GUARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISPATCHER, SECURITY GUARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISPATCHER, SECURITY GUARD"
Job Number: 3012