Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and transmits dispatching information and instructions between central office, pipeline terminals, tank farms, and pumping and compressor stations: Relays messages to stations to direct flow of oil and gas, using PBX switchboard.
- 2) Transmits, receives, and posts information pertaining to pumping schedules, oil and gas pressures, gauging reports, oil stocks and storage capacities, and physical characteristics of gas and oil in storage and lines, such as temperatures, specific gravities, Btu, and sediment content.
- 3) Receives, records, and prepares reports of quantities of oil and gas pumped or compressed and received by stations and tank farms.
- 4) Performs other clerical duties, such as typing reports and records and keeping files.
- 5) May communicate with field personnel, using radio-telephone equipment.
Is being a "DISPATCHER, RELAY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISPATCHER, RELAY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISPATCHER, RELAY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISPATCHER, RELAY"
Job Number: 3011