"DISPATCHER, OIL WELL SERVICES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dispatches oil well servicing crews to service assignments and relays communications to crews and other field personnel, using telephone and radio communication equipment: Receives telephone requests for services from customers and relays information to crews and field personnel, using telephone or radio.
- 2) Dispatches crews to oil well servicing assignments.
- 3) Prepares time reports and other records.
- 4) Confers with customer regarding drilling or production problems and outlines types of services available.
- 5) May compute quantities of materials required and quote prices for services.
- 6) May refer customer inquiries regarding production problems or available services to sales personnel.
Is being a "DISPATCHER, OIL WELL SERVICES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISPATCHER, OIL WELL SERVICES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISPATCHER, OIL WELL SERVICES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISPATCHER, OIL WELL SERVICES"
Job Number: 3008