"DISPATCHER, CHIEF II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of GAS DISPATCHER to deliver natural gas from oil fields through pipelines to delivery points: Reviews customer purchase requests to gather information for scheduling gas movements from various fields.
- 2) Prepares schedules and notifies GAS DISPATCHER by radio, teletype, or telephone to release specific amount of gas from well.
- 3) Reviews periodic reports of gas pressures and volume of gas delivered to ensure safe operation of pipelines.
- 4) Keeps records of deliveries of gas, pressures maintained, and shutdowns of lines.
- 5) May coordinate transfer of liquid petroleum products by pipeline.
Is being a "DISPATCHER, CHIEF II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISPATCHER, CHIEF II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISPATCHER, CHIEF II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISPATCHER, CHIEF II"
Job Number: 3002