Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that smooths and polishes asbestos disk pads for brake linings: Places disk pads on automatic feed tray of machine.
- 2) Adjusts grinding head of machine according to specified thickness of polished pads.
- 3) Starts machine that automatically feeds pads through enclosed grinding and washing units.
- 4) Observes operation to detect machine malfunctions.
- 5) Stops machine and clears detected jams.
- 6) Measures random sample of polished disk pads to determine if pads are ground according to specifications, using caliper.
- 7) Adjusts grinding mechanism as required, using handtools.
- 8) Records data, such as production and downtime, when machine breakdown occurs.
Is being a "DISC-PAD GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISC-PAD GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISC-PAD GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISC-PAD GRINDER"
Job Number: 2991