Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Announces radio program of musical selections: Selects phonograph or tape recording to be played based on program specialty, knowledge of audience taste, or listening audience requests.
- 2) Comments on music and other matters of interest to audience, such as weather, time, or traffic conditions.
- 3) May interview musical personalities.
- 4) May interview members of listening audience who telephone musical requests.
- 5) May specialize in one type of music, such as classical, pop, rock, or country and western.
- 6) May write entries onto log to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
- 7) May be designated Combination Operator when operating transmitter or control console.
Is being a "DISC JOCKEY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISC JOCKEY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISC JOCKEY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISC JOCKEY"
Job Number: 2990