Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies accuracy of consumer loan applications and records loan: Compares original application against credit report.
- 2) Types checks for approved loans.
- 3) Prepares loan work sheet, insurance record, credit report, and application copy for each loan.
- 4) Records loan and types daily report of loan transactions, using computer.
- 5) Prepares payment book and mails payment book to customer.
- 6) Answers customer questions, such as current rates and date loan checks were issued.
Is being a "DISBURSEMENT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISBURSEMENT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISBURSEMENT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISBURSEMENT CLERK"
Job Number: 2989