Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Disassembles defective auto clocks for salvage or reuse of parts, using watchmakers' tools: Turns screws and nuts and separates parts, such as case, lens, backplate, hands, and dial, using screwdrivers, pliers, and tweezers.
- 2) Segregates parts in trays for reuse.
- 3) Places scrap parts in tray for salvage.
- 4) Removes date stamp markings from parts, using solvent and cloth.
- 5) Places dented or bent cases and backplates on metal block and straightens or smooths defective part, using mallet.
- 6) Records quantity and type of clocks disassembled.
Is being a "DISASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DISASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DISASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DISASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 2987