Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides telephone information from cord or cordless central office switchboard: Plugs in headphones when signal light flashes on cord switchboard, or pushes switch keys on cordless switchboard to make connections.
- 2) Refers to alphabetical or geographical reels or directories to answer questions and suggests alternate locations and spelling under which number could be listed.
- 3) May type location and spelling of name on computer terminal keyboard, and scan directory or microfilm viewer to locate number.
- 4) May keep record of calls received.
- 5) May keep reels and directories up to date.
Is being a "DIRECTORY-ASSISTANCE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTORY-ASSISTANCE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTORY-ASSISTANCE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTORY-ASSISTANCE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2986