"DIRECTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates vocational training programs for public school system, according to board of education policies and state education code: Confers with members of industrial and business communities to determine human resource training needs for apprenticeable and nonapprenticeable occupations.
- 2) Reviews and interprets federal and state vocational education codes to ensure that program conforms to legislation.
- 3) Prepares budget and funding allocations for vocational programs.
- 4) Reviews and approves new programs.
- 5) Evaluates apprenticeable and nonapprenticeable programs, considering factors, such as selection, training, and placement of enrollees.
- 6) Plans and develops joint programs in conjunction with other members of education staff.
- 7) Organizes committees to provide technical and advisory assistance to programs.
- 8) Coordinates on-the-job training programs with employers, and evaluates progress of enrollees in conjunction with program contract goals.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Job Number: 2985