"DIRECTOR, UTILITY ACCOUNTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Evaluates financial condition of electric, telephone, gas, water, and public transit utility companies to facilitate work of regulatory commissions in setting rates: Analyzes annual reports, financial statements, and other records submitted by utility companies, applying accepted accounting and statistical analysis procedures to determine current financial condition of company.
- 2) Evaluates reports from commission staff members and field investigators regarding condition of company property and other factors influencing solvency and profitability of company.
- 3) Prepares and presents exhibits and testifies during commission hearings on regulatory or rate adjustments.
- 4) Confers with company officials to discuss financial problems and regulatory matters.
- 5) Directs workers engaged in filing company financial records.
- 6) May conduct specialized studies, such as cost of service, revenue requirement, and cost allocation studies for commission, or design new rates in accordance with findings of commission and be designated Rate Analyst.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, UTILITY ACCOUNTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, UTILITY ACCOUNTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, UTILITY ACCOUNTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, UTILITY ACCOUNTS"
Job Number: 2984