Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of INTERPRETERS and TRANSLATORS engaged in translating spoken passages, documents, and other material from one language to another for business establishments, government agencies, and academic institutions: Studies material, using knowledge of language and linguistics, to determine best qualified personnel for specific projects.
- 2) Assigns projects to personnel and reviews work for quality.
- 3) Attends meetings of groups and organizations engaged in international relations to promote translation service.
- 4) Prepares budget for department and determines allocation of funds.
- 5) Interviews and selects personnel for staff positions.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, TRANSLATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, TRANSLATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, TRANSLATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, TRANSLATION"
Job Number: 2982