"DIRECTOR, SUMMER SESSIONS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates and directs summer session program of college or university: Analyzes past records and confers with faculty and staff on enrollment trends to anticipate size of enrollment.
- 2) Estimates budget requirements on basis of expected income and expenditures and requests allotment of funds.
- 3) Discusses apportionment of funds with heads of departments and approves or alters detailed budgets according to past financial success of proposed course offerings.
- 4) Issues invitations to and appoints teaching staff upon recommendations of department heads.
- 5) Directs preparation and distribution of summer session bulletin and publicity releases.
- 6) Oversees registration of summer session students.
- 7) May establish tuition fees as member of committee on basis of expected enrollment to provide income equal to expenses.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, SUMMER SESSIONS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, SUMMER SESSIONS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, SUMMER SESSIONS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, SUMMER SESSIONS"
Job Number: 2979