"DIRECTOR, STATE-HISTORICAL SOCIETY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs activities of state historical society: Directs and coordinates activities of research staff.
- 2) Reviews publications and exhibits prepared by staff prior to public release in order to ensure historical accuracy of presentations.
- 3) Speaks before various groups, organizations, and clubs to promote society aims and activities.
- 4) Consults with or advises other individuals on historical authenticity of various materials.
- 5) Conducts historical research on subjects or topics of import to society.
- 6) Performs administrative duties, such as budget preparation, employee evaluation, and program planning.
- 7) May edit society publications.
- 8) May conduct campaigns to raise funds for society programs and projects.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, STATE-HISTORICAL SOCIETY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, STATE-HISTORICAL SOCIETY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, STATE-HISTORICAL SOCIETY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, STATE-HISTORICAL SOCIETY"
Job Number: 2978