Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interprets script, directs technicians, and conducts rehearsals to create stage presentation: Confers with PLAYWRIGHT and PRODUCER to discuss script changes.
- 2) Confers with MANAGER, STAGE to coordinate production plans.
- 3) Rehearses cast in individual roles to elicit best possible performance.
- 4) Suggests changes, such as voice and movement, to develop performance based on script interpretation and using knowledge of acting techniques.
- 5) Approves scenic and costume designs, sound, special effects, and choreography.
- 7) May select SET DESIGNER.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, STAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, STAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, STAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, STAGE"
Job Number: 2977