Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of personnel in hospital speech and hearing department engaged in research and in testing and treating patients according to established policies: Organizes and establishes personnel procedures, including hiring and training, counsels employees, and evaluates work performance.
- 2) Confers with ADMINISTRATOR, HEALTH CARE FACILITY and committee members to request expenditures for equipment, supplies, and personnel.
- 3) Meets with ADMINISTRATOR, HEALTH CARE FACILITY, department officials, and staff members to explain new techniques and procedures or to demonstrate new and innovative equipment.
- 4) Plans and directs research and treatment programs to provide direction and assistance to staff members.
- 5) Conducts workshops and seminars to develop staff expertise and knowledge.
- 6) Analyzes data and maintains records of research and treatment programs.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, SPEECH-AND-HEARING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, SPEECH-AND-HEARING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, SPEECH-AND-HEARING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, SPEECH-AND-HEARING"
Job Number: 2976