"DIRECTOR, SPECIAL EDUCATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates special education programs in public school systems, public agencies, and state institutions to teach students with mental or physical disabilities: Formulates policies and procedures for new or revised programs or activities, such as screening, placement, education, and training of students.
- 2) Evaluates special education programs to ensure that objectives for student education are met.
- 3) Interprets laws, rules, and regulations to students, parents, and staff.
- 4) Recruits, selects, and evaluates staff.
- 5) Prepares budget and solicits funds to provide financial support for programs.
- 6) Prepares reports for federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- 7) May contract with agencies for needed services, such as residential care.
- 8) May administer achievement tests to measure student level of performance.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, SPECIAL EDUCATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, SPECIAL EDUCATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, SPECIAL EDUCATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, SPECIAL EDUCATION"
Job Number: 2975