Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and organizes recreational activities and creates friendly atmosphere for guests in hotels and resorts or for passengers on board ship: Greets new arrivals, introduces them to other guests, acquaints them with recreation facilities, and encourages them to participate in group activities.
- 2) Ascertains interests of group and evaluates available equipment and facilities to plan activities, such as card parties, games, tournaments, dances, musicals, and field trips.
- 3) Arranges for activity requirements, such as setting up equipment, transportation, decorations, refreshments, and entertainment.
- 4) Associates with lonely guests and visits those who are ill.
- 5) May greet and seat guests in dining room.
- 6) May assist management in resolving guests' complaints.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, SOCIAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, SOCIAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, SOCIAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, SOCIAL"
Job Number: 2974