"DIRECTOR, SCHOOL OF NURSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and administers educational program in school of nursing: Assists in preparation of budget, and administers program within budgetary limitations.
- 2) Defines and interprets aims and policies of school.
- 3) Interviews and appoints faculty and administrative staff.
- 4) Participates in planning curriculums and schedule of instruction.
- 5) Participates in establishing qualifications for faculty, staff, and students and in recruiting eligible candidates.
- 6) Arranges with hospital and other institutions and agencies for students to use their facilities, under faculty supervision, for clinical experience.
- 7) Maintains student records of educational experience and achievement.
- 8) May arrange student living accommodations, and social and recreational opportunities.
- 9) May advise institutions on educational problems.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, SCHOOL OF NURSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, SCHOOL OF NURSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, SCHOOL OF NURSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, SCHOOL OF NURSING"
Job Number: 2973