Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs activities of motion picture or television production research department, and conducts research on various subjects to ensure historical authenticity of productions: Researches specific period, locality or historical event to obtain authentic background for production, such as customs, speech characteristics, or dress, and architectural style of era.
- 2) Advises members of production staff on matters relating to historical details of subject being photographed or recorded.
- 3) Reviews and collects data, such as books, pamphlets, periodicals, and rare newspapers, to provide source material for research.
- 4) Approves or recommends purchase of library reference materials for department, and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cataloging and filing materials.
- 5) May translate or request translation of reference materials.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, RESEARCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, RESEARCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, RESEARCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, RESEARCH"
Job Number: 2972