"DIRECTOR, RELIGIOUS EDUCATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and directs religious education program designed to promote religious education among congregation membership and counsels members concerning personal problems: Analyzes revenue and program cost data to determine budget priorities.
- 2) Analyzes member participation, and changes in congregation emphasis to determine needs for religious education.
- 3) Develops study courses and supervises instructional staff.
- 5) Plans congregational activities and projects to attract attention to, and encourage active participation in programs.
- 6) Promotes student participation in extracurricular congregational activities.
- 7) Visits homes of congregation members and confers with CLERGY MEMBER , congregation officials, and congregation organizations to solicit support and participation, and to stimulate interest in religious and educational programs.
- 8) Participates in such denominational activities as giving help to new congregations and small congregations.
- 9) Interprets work of school to public through speaking or discussion-leading in related fields, and contributes articles to local and national publications.
- 10) Orders and distributes school supplies.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, RELIGIOUS EDUCATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, RELIGIOUS EDUCATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, RELIGIOUS EDUCATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, RELIGIOUS EDUCATION"
Job Number: 2752