Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs rehearsals and broadcast of one or more radio programs for live broadcast or electronic recording: Selects assisting staff and performers for radio program or commercial announcement.
- 2) Integrates various parts of program or commercial announcement to produce entertainment balance.
- 3) Rehearses staff and performers to elicit effects desired and best possible performance.
- 4) Establishes pace of program or commercial announcement to stay within time requirements.
- 5) Cues ANNOUNCERS and technicians during program to insert spot announcements or commercials.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, RADIO" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, RADIO" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, RADIO"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, RADIO"
Job Number: 2969