"DIRECTOR, PHARMACY SERVICES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates, through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities and functions of hospital pharmacy: Plans and implements procedures in hospital pharmacy according to hospital policies and legal requirements.
- 2) Directs pharmacy personnel programs, such as hiring, training, and intern programs.
- 3) Confers with computer personnel to develop computer programs for pharmacy information management systems, patient and department charge systems, and inventory control.
- 4) Analyzes records to indicate prescribing trends and excessive usage.
- 5) Prepares pharmacy budget and department reports required by hospital administrators.
- 6) Attends staff meetings to advise and inform hospital medical staff of drug applications and characteristics.
- 7) Observes pharmacy personnel at work and develops quality assurance techniques to ensure safe, legal, and ethical practices.
- 8) Oversees preparation and dispensation of experimental drugs.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, PHARMACY SERVICES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, PHARMACY SERVICES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, PHARMACY SERVICES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, PHARMACY SERVICES"
Job Number: 2968