"DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and arranges social, cultural, and recreational activities of various student groups, according to university policies and regulations: Meets with student and faculty groups to plan activities.
- 2) Evaluates programs and suggests modifications.
- 3) Schedules events to prevent overlapping and coordinates activities with sports and other university programs.
- 4) Contacts caterers, entertainers, decorators, and others to arrange for scheduled events.
- 5) Conducts orientation program for new students with other members of faculty and staff.
- 6) Advises student groups on financial status of and methods for improving their organizations.
- 7) Promotes student participation in social, cultural, and recreational activities.
- 8) May coordinate preparation and publishing of student affairs calendar.
- 9) May provide individual or group counseling on selection of social activities and use of leisure time.
- 10) May be designated according to activity performed as Fraternity Adviser; Women's-Activities Adviser.
Is being a "DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS"
Job Number: 2945