"DIRECTOR OF RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of various denominational groups to meet religious needs of students: Meets with religious advisers and councils to coordinate overall religious program.
- 2) Assists and advises groups in promoting interfaith understanding.
- 3) Interprets policies of university to community religious workers and confers with administrative officials concerning suggestions and requests for religious activities.
- 4) Provides counseling and guidance relative to marital, health, financial, and religious problems.
- 5) Plans and conducts conferences and courses to assist in interpretation of religion to various academic groups and to promote understanding of individual faiths and convictions of other groups.
Is being a "DIRECTOR OF RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR OF RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR OF RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR OF RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES"
Job Number: 2944