"DIRECTOR OF PUPIL PERSONNEL PROGRAM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs pupil information data system program in support of educational services, in accordance with governmental laws and regulations for school district: Develops and maintains compliance program to meet legal requirements concerning students rights to privacy and due process of law in accordance to applicable laws and regulations.
- 2) Directs and coordinates activities of clerical staff engaged in compiling, maintaining, and releasing pupil records and information.
- 3) Confers with staff and reviews records management system to recommend changes to improve system, utilizing knowledge of filing methods and coding system, equipment, legal problems, and Board of Education requirements.
- 4) Provides in-service training on topics, such as legal requirements concerning pupil records and information and to improve quality of report writing.
- 5) Prepares departmental budget, records, and reports.
Is being a "DIRECTOR OF PUPIL PERSONNEL PROGRAM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR OF PUPIL PERSONNEL PROGRAM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR OF PUPIL PERSONNEL PROGRAM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR OF PUPIL PERSONNEL PROGRAM"
Job Number: 2943