"DIRECTOR OF PLACEMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of job placement service for students and graduates: Develops placement office procedures.
- 2) Establishes work loads, assigns tasks, and reviews results.
- 3) Conducts in-service training program for placement personnel.
- 4) Interviews applicants to determine qualifications and eligibility for employment.
- 5) Assists individuals to develop employment plans based on appraisals of aptitudes, interests, and personality characteristics, and to plan curriculums accordingly.
- 6) Contacts prospective employers to determine needs and to explain placement service.
- 7) Arranges on-campus interviews between employers and graduating students to facilitate placement of graduates.
- 8) Collects, organizes, and analyzes occupational, educational, and economic information for use in job placement activities.
- 9) Directs maintenance of occupational library.
- 10) Assists in conducting community surveys to gather labor market information, such as prevailing wages, hours, training, and employment possibilities.
- 11) Coordinates program for analyzing campus jobs.
Is being a "DIRECTOR OF PLACEMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR OF PLACEMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR OF PLACEMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR OF PLACEMENT"
Job Number: 2942