"DIRECTOR OF COUNSELING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs personnel engaged in providing educational and vocational guidance for students and graduates: Assigns and evaluates work of personnel.
- 2) Conducts in-service training program for professional staff.
- 3) Coordinates counseling bureau with school and community services.
- 4) Analyzes counseling and guidance procedures and techniques to improve quality of service.
- 5) Counsels individuals and groups relative to personal and social problems, and educational and vocational objectives.
- 6) Addresses community groups and faculty members to interpret counseling service.
- 7) Supervises maintenance of occupational library for use by counseling personnel.
- 8) Directs activities of testing and occupational service center.
- 9) May supervise auxiliary services, such as student learning center.
- 10) May supervise in-service training programs in counseling, testing, or occupational information for graduate students.
- 11) May teach graduate courses in psychology, guidance, and related subjects.
- 12) May participate in appraising qualifications of candidates for faculty positions and eligibility of students for admission to medical, nursing, and engineering schools.
Is being a "DIRECTOR OF COUNSELING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR OF COUNSELING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR OF COUNSELING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR OF COUNSELING"
Job Number: 2938