"DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates admissions program of public or private college or university, according to policies developed by governing board: Directs program of admissions counseling and reviews exceptional admissions cases.
- 2) Confers with staff of other schools to explain admission requirements and student transfer credit policies.
- 3) Evaluates courses offered by other schools to determine their equivalency to courses offered on campus.
- 4) Directs preparation of printed materials explaining admission requirements and transfer credit policies for dissemination to other schools.
- 5) May counsel students having problems relating to admissions or may supervise professionally trained admissions counseling staff.
- 6) May serve on policy making admissions committee.
- 7) May participate in or conduct student recruitment programs with other members of faculty and staff.
- 8) May administer financial aid programs.
Is being a "DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS"
Job Number: 2937