"DIRECTOR, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans with management, medical director, and legal counsel scope and objectives of nursing service in industrial establishment, and directs nursing activities: Determines qualifications, duties, and responsibilities of nursing staff, and assists in selection.
- 2) Arranges for orientation of newly appointed nursing staff in company policy and nursing procedures.
- 3) Prepares and maintains nursing policy and procedure manual.
- 4) Evaluates nursing service and assists in evaluation of total health service.
- 5) Establishes system of records and reports.
- 6) Advises management in development and maintenance of plant sanitation and housekeeping practices.
- 7) Develops nursing procedures for emergency and followup care of occupational and nonoccupational injuries and illnesses.
- 8) Provides for health counseling and health education on individual or group basis.
- 9) Interprets nursing functions in interdepartmental planning and coordination of health and welfare benefit programs.
- 10) May visit branches and subsidiaries of company periodically to evaluate nursing service.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING"
Job Number: 2967