Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and directs activities of personnel in studio music department and conducts studio orchestra: Selects vocal, instrumental, and recorded music suitable to type of program or motion picture and to entertainers who are to render selections.
- 2) Engages services of COMPOSER , as required, to write score for motion picture or television program.
- 3) Issues assignments and reviews work of staff in such areas as scoring, arranging, and copying music, lyric writing, and vocal coaching.
- 4) Auditions and selects vocal and instrumental talent for musical shows.
- 5) Auditions and hires studio orchestra personnel.
- 6) Conducts orchestra in recording or broadcast of music.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, MUSIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, MUSIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, MUSIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, MUSIC"
Job Number: 2965