"DIRECTOR, MEDIA MARKETING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and administers marketing and distribution of broadcasting television programs and negotiates agreements for ancillary properties, such as copyrights and distribution rights for films and audiovisual materials: Reviews inventory of television programs and films produced and distribution rights of broadcasting station to determine potential markets.
- 2) Develops marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature of market, copyright and royalty requirements, and cost and markup factors.
- 3) Compiles catalog of audiovisual offerings and sets prices and rental fees.
- 4) Negotiates with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media.
- 5) Arranges for reproduction of materials for distribution and examines reproductions for conformity to standards.
- 6) Edits materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
- 7) Confers with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyrights and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, MEDIA MARKETING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, MEDIA MARKETING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, MEDIA MARKETING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, MEDIA MARKETING"
Job Number: 2962